General conditions of use
Access to the site and its use, as well as the purchase of products at https://kikilondon-bg.com/ , are based on the assumption that by loading the site from a terminal device, the User expresses his consent to familiarize himself with these General Terms and Conditions for using the site and its applications.
These Terms constitute an agreement that governs the relationship between "Liu Sto" OOD in its capacity as the administrator of the website https://kikilondon-bg.com/ and its end users.
This Agreement applies to the information services and systems available through the Site, its mobile versions, as well as any other application and service that are or may be connected to the Site. This agreement is effective until the User ceases to use the Services available through the Site.
"Liu Sto " OOD is a commercial company with its headquarters and management address: Sofia, 1750, Mladost 1, block 12, entrance 4. The company is entered in the Trade Register with EIK 206489496 and registered under VAT BG206489496.
The purpose of the Site is expressed in the following main areas:
- Informing Users about the company's activities, its history, vision, mission, values, corporate and social responsibility and the products and services it offers.
- Providing access to a platform through which Users can place online orders for goods, enter into contracts for the purchase and sale of goods offered by the Company and share reviews and ratings about the goods offered.
- Informing the Users of the site about the details of contact with the Company, in case they need additional information, have questions about the products and services offered, wish to make comments or recommendations, as well as receive information about their rights and how to exercise them.
Access to https://kikilondon-bg.com/ and its use, including displaying web pages, communicating with https://kikilondon-bg.com/ and related websites and social media resources, making purchases on the website , are carried out by our users entirely for personal purposes, which should in no way be connected to any commercial, economic or professional activity.
https://kikilondon-bg.com/ is not held responsible for any use of the site and its content by any of its users that is not in accordance with laws and legal regulations. In particular, you may be held liable for providing false, false information or data concerning third parties (in the event that the third party has not consented), as well as for any improper use of such data or information.
If you want to use our services, you must be of legal age and accept these Terms. By accepting these Terms, the User agrees that communication with him will be carried out through the provided electronic communication channels - telephone, e-mail, SMS and other electronic channels. The User agrees to be the addressee and to receive electronic statements from the Site and its administrator.
The parties agree that communications sent by e-mail constitute electronic statements and that the information accompanying them constitutes identification of the author as the holder of such electronic statements, and is an electronic signature on which the parties recognize the value of a handwritten signature in their relationship.
To use our services, you can also purchase the products by registering for free on the site. The user can cancel registration at any time. The user agrees to provide complete, true and accurate information, as during registration. Access rights are personal and cannot be transferred to third parties. We are not responsible for unauthorized access to your account.
2. Intellectual Property Rights
The user has the right to access in real time (online) the Services provided through the Site subject to compliance with the access requirements.
The right of access granted to the User does not include the right to copy or reproduce information, or to use protected objects of intellectual or industrial property, except for an insignificant amount of information intended only for personal use, provided that such use does not damage the legitimate interests of the authors or other holders of intellectual or industrial property rights, and the copying or reproduction is done for a non-commercial purpose.
The content of https://kikilondon-bg.com/: photos, figures, logo and any other material published on Kikilondon-bg.com in any format are protected by copyright and by any other intellectual property right of https:/ /kikilondon-bg.com/ and the respective rights holders. Reproduction, in whole or in part, in whatever form, of Kikilondon-bg.com and its content is not permitted without the written consent of https://kikilondon-bg.com/ .
3. Representation and domain
"Liu Sto" Ltd. is an exclusive representative and distributor of nail products with the Kiki London brand and logo, as well as the domain www.kikilondon-bg.com.
https://kikilondon-bg.com/ makes efforts to prevent the publication on its website of content that can be considered to violate civil convictions or human rights and dignity in all its forms and manifestations. kikilondon-bg.com , however, does not guarantee that the content of the site is appropriate or legal for any audience or is legal in all countries.
In the event that such content is considered illegal in any of these countries, we are not responsible for your decision to visit and use our site. If you nevertheless decide to use it, we inform you that using the services provided by kikilondon-bg.com is entirely your personal responsibility.
https://kikilondon-bg.com/ does everything possible to ensure that the content of the site is correct and does not contain false or outdated information. However, kikilondon-bg.com cannot be held responsible for the accuracy and completeness of the content published on its website.
https://kikilondon-bg.com/ cannot guarantee that the site will work continuously, without interruptions and errors due to the Internet connection. In case of a problem using our site, please contact us.
5. Rights and obligations of the user
The user undertakes when using the provided Services:
- not to extract any information resources or parts thereof included in the databases accessible through the Site and thereby create its own database in electronic or any other form.
- not impersonate another person or a representative of a person who is not authorized to represent or otherwise mislead the Site or third parties about his identity or his affiliation with a certain group of people;
- to immediately notify the Company of any case of a committed or discovered violation when using the Services provided;
- not to engage in any activity that involves the use of viruses, bots, worms or any other type of computer code, files or programs that interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications device, or otherwise allow unauthorized use of or access to a computer device or computer network.
- Limitation of the Company's Liability
The Company provides the Services through the Site for use by the User "as is" and "as available". The Company does not guarantee or promise specific results from the use or from the continued possibility of using the Services.
The Company makes no guarantees that:
- the user's use of the Services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure and secure or error-free;
- any defects in the Services will be repaired;
- the Services provided or the services on which the latter are built will be free of viruses or other harmful components;
Under no circumstances will the Company be liable for any loss, damage or damage arising from:
- the use of the Services;
- problems or technical malfunctions in connection with the use of the Services;
- materials downloaded through or in connection with the Services;
- user content;
- behavior of Users in relation to the Services, whether in real time (on line) or not (off line).
The Company is not responsible if the User cannot access the site due to problems beyond the control of the Site - software, hardware, Internet connection problem or force majeure.
The User agrees to be responsible for all maintenance, serviceability or connection costs of its computer system or other property necessary for the User's use of the Services.
The Company reserves the right to systematically intervene in the entire functionality of the Site, including, but not limited to, suspending access to it, if there is a valid reason for this.
To the full extent permitted by the applicable law, the Company will not be liable for damages suffered by the User, which are: 1. indirect; 2. subsequent; 3. incidental; 4. punitive, including damages for lost profits arising from the use or inability to use the Services.
Notwithstanding the above, the Company's liability to the User for any act or omission related to and in connection with the use of the Services shall always be limited to a penalty equal to the value of the purchase made. In the absence of a purchase, the Company shall not be liable for any of its actions or omissions.
7. Changes and update
8. Term and Termination
This agreement enters into force immediately from the moment of its acceptance by the User and is valid until the termination of the use of the services.
9. Applicable legislation
As a basic principle in the implementation of this agreement, the parties perceive mutual understanding and tolerable concessions. In this sense, the parties agree to resolve the disputed issues that have arisen between them, in a spirit of good will and through negotiations.
Any dispute, disagreement or claim arising from or related to the performance or non-performance of this agreement shall be resolved by the parties through negotiation and with the good will of each of them.
In the event of impossibility to resolve disputes arising in connection with and on the occasion of this contract, its performance or non-performance, the parties agree to resolve the same before the competent court, determined in accordance with the rules of jurisdiction. In case of a private law dispute with an international element, the court competent to hear the dispute should be determined according to the rules of private international law.
The applicable law under this agreement is the law of the country in which the administrator is registered, in this case the Republic of Bulgaria.